Re: Weekly newsletter

To Kelly:

>>- Do you mean you don't want daily letters anymore?
>>- Do you still want daily letters but also a big letter at the week-end
>>  composed of all the smaller letters?
>>- Do you still want daily letters but also at the end of the week some
>>  handy summary/abstract of everything (useful) that has been discussed?
>
>Some people might want daily letter, some weekly collections.  Both could
>be avalible to subscribers.  The later would be filed on line for web
>access by cyber surfers.

So you are saying that YOU (who writes every day) actually would like to
read & reply all the letters once a week, instead of (y)our daily letters?
I'm amazed that you would say this or do you just mean that it is a great
idea for OTHERS to use?

Timothy

P.S. About summaries, it's needless to say that it is not the easiest and
most pleasant task.