[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: minor stuff...
- To: "'Steve VanDevender'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: minor stuff...
- From: David Levine <David@InterWorld.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 13:02:40 -0400
- Cc: "'Brandon Neill'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Philip Bakelaar'" <email@example.com>, "'Kevin 'Tex' Houston'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39'" <email@example.com>, "'Zenon Kulpa'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'KellySt@aol.com'" <KellySt@aol.com>
- Cc: "'T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl'" <T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl>, "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'rddesign@WOLFENET.COM'" <rddesign@WOLFENET.COM>, "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'DotarSojat@aol.com'" <DotarSojat@aol.com>, "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'mkshp@IONET.NET'" <mkshp@IONET.NET>
>I think the main question in my mind is what you want to call the
>mailing list. I've proposed "mini-lit" and "starship-design", or we
>could have a (hopefully brief) proposal and voting process.
starship-design sounds fine to me - probably to Kelly, too, as we know
he doesn't like "lit"...
>I will also look into the two major options I have, of either hosting
>the list on my own machine or seeing if I can have it set up as a
>Majordomo list on darkwing.uoregon.edu.
I would think that using Majordomo would be easier for you, as
would be much more automatic...