Re: Weekly newsletter

At 7:25 PM 7/25/96, Timothy van der Linden wrote:
>To Kelly:
>
>>>- Do you mean you don't want daily letters anymore?
>>>- Do you still want daily letters but also a big letter at the week-end
>>>  composed of all the smaller letters?
>>>- Do you still want daily letters but also at the end of the week some
>>>  handy summary/abstract of everything (useful) that has been discussed?
>>
>>Some people might want daily letter, some weekly collections.  Both could
>>be avalible to subscribers.  The later would be filed on line for web
>>access by cyber surfers.
>
>So you are saying that YOU (who writes every day) actually would like to
>read & reply all the letters once a week, instead of (y)our daily letters?
>I'm amazed that you would say this or do you just mean that it is a great
>idea for OTHERS to use?

At the moment.  I have a lot of free time at work.  But back when I didn't,
I found the weeklys more convent.  So I figure both are usefull options.

>Timothy
>
>P.S. About summaries, it's needless to say that it is not the easiest and
>most pleasant task.

Yeah its a great idea, but I'm sure none of use would do it relyably.

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)