RE: minor stuff...

At 1:02 PM 7/25/96, David Levine wrote:
>>I think the main question in my mind is what you want to call the
>>mailing list.  I've proposed "mini-lit" and "starship-design", or we
>>could have a (hopefully brief) proposal and voting process.
>
>starship-design sounds fine to me - probably to Kelly, too, as we know
>he doesn't like "lit"...

Also we might want to start newsletters for the other 3 main sections
(assuming they get active.).  Having post for marine topic show up in
starship design would be confusing.

>>I will also look into the two major options I have, of either hosting
>>the list on my own machine or seeing if I can have it set up as a
>>Majordomo list on darkwing.uoregon.edu.
>
>I would think that using Majordomo would be easier for you, as
>maintenance
>would be much more automatic...
>
>-David

Majordomo would be easier and more flexible.  Would darkwing.uoregon.edu be
a perminent site, or would it expore at semesters end?

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)