Re: Another new? idea

Brian Mansur

 ----------
From: KellySt
To: T.L.G.vanderLinden; stevev; jim; zkulpa; hous0042; rddesign; David;
lparker; bmansur
Subject: Re: Another new? idea
Date: Wednesday, March 06, 1996 11:56PM

>>Kelly
> >I'ld say that was a clever idea, but since I'm sure I suggested it a
couple
> >days ago and no one noticed, I'll ignore you.  :-P

>Tim
> I'm sorry but I had no intend to make this idea look as if it was mine, I
> just wanted to restate it since, at least I was almost lost in this
avalance
> of letters.

>Kelly
>I wasn't offended.  I just thought you had lost it in the avalance, and
then
half remembered it and thought you came up with it.

Brian
That avalanch is very much my doing.  More than half of the letters I've
noticed had titles that originated from my keyboard.  To put things into
perspective, I just finished saving and deleting 150+ letters, all of which
were dated to the last week and a half.  I wrote more than 50 of them!  >>>

[Kelly re: And most of the rest were in responce to your comments.  Your
floding our systems!!  ;)  ]

<<<<<I'll
tell you that I've spent more time, A LOT more time, on this starship
project this last week than I have on schoolwork.  Fortunately we're in a
lull so I'm not too far behind.  To keep it from getting worse, however, I'm
going to have to slow down and get refocused.

Kelly re>>> Sigh of releaf from tired fingers internationally.  Seriously, at
least your sending something.  It is supposed to be a discusion group.  A
freash view and all that.  <<<

Brain
About giving credit where its due.  Most things that I, at least, have
thought of have been inspired by something someone else in the group said.
 What we're doing here is getting the pieces of the starship puzzle on the
table and trying to make them fit.  It doesn't matter so much where we got
them as it is whether or not the puzzle gets finished.  Then we can sign
_all_ our names to it.  Since when did I start getting allegorical?  That's
really scary.

Kelly
You obviously need to rest.  Lay down, close your eyes, and you wake up a
nice cut throat competitor.  ;)