RE: Another new? idea

>Brian
>Flaps?  Hmmmm, I wonder how we could rig those without adding too much
>support structure.  Definitely worth considering.  Might be easier than
>tilting the whole mirror.

You could also make some holes at say the left side of the mirror. That
would make the whole mirror turn a bit to the right. After the mirror had
turned it would move a bit sideways. When at the right track, holes at the
right side could be opened to make the mirror turn back.
A problem that always exists is that the changing direction of the mirror
may add some unforseen stresses.

Tim