Re: starship-design: FTL

Steve VanDevender wrote:
> Let's go back to that "space is really big" concept.  It's really,
> really, mind-bogglingly big.  So big that even the energy from the
> annihilation of that much matter and antimatter, spread over that much
> volume, results in an average temperature of about 3 K.

Well when I read first about that there was no anti-matter stuff in the big
bang.
I guess both the size of space and the energy released where bigger than first
thought.Ben.

--
Standard Disclaimer : 97% speculation 2% bad grammar 1% facts.
"Pre-historic Cpu's" http://www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk