Re: starship-design: FTL

Steve VanDevender wrote:

> Ben Franchuk writes:

> What do you think produced the cosmic microwave background?

But look 99%+ of all matter was distroyed. We should still be roasting in all
that energy. I thought the cosmic micrwave radation was from other stuff.

> Remember the words of Douglas Adams:  "Space is big.  Really big.  You
> may think it's a long way to the corner chemist's, but that's nothing
> compared to space."
>
> And there isn't that much mass in the universe, compared to the amount
> of space.

If we can have FTL travel discused what about all of Douglas Adams great
ideas for speedy travel. My favorite was the craft powered by "Bad News"
as we all know how fast that travels.:-)
--
Standard Disclaimer : 97% speculation 2% bad grammar 1% facts.
"Pre-historic Cpu's" http://www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk