Re: starship-design: FTL Navigation

"Kyle R. Mcallister" wrote:

> Who is we? You? I say we ask Kelly, Lee, Curtis, Ben, etc. And me. As far
> as I know this is a democracy. As for "we" not being interested in FTL
> speculation, speak for yourself. Maybe you're not but that does not prevent
> us from doing so. And hell, we're sture not talking about anything else.
>
> Now how about some real discussion on this subject?

I don't believe FTL travel is possible. I suspect that physical components will
fail around .75C. That is the about the speed of electrons travel in wire and
people. How much faster than light speed are we talking here? Stars really don't
move that fast. You just aim for that star and go.
When you get near slow down! and hope you shields handled the messy stuff.
Ben.

--
Standard Disclaimer : 97% speculation 2% bad grammar 1% facts.
"Pre-historic Cpu's" http://www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk