Re: Re: RE: RE: starship-design: Casimir-Foreward balloon

> Damn it, then why am I even on this list?? You just ruined it for
everyone.

Complaining will not help the issue. Have I ruined it for everyone? I don't
think so. There is much more to interstellar exploration than just
propulsion. As far as what we can or can't do, I'm terribly sorry, I don't
make the rules. Like I said, if someone can come up with a way to make a
workable sail design, it might be possible with non-exotic technology. Or
if there is an efficient way to produce and store antimatter. Until then,
you don't have much to go on.

--Kyle R. Mcallister