RE: RE: starship-design: Numbers needed for Colonization (was Antiproton-Cataly

On Fri, 15 May 1998, L. Parker wrote:

> My five year old cracked his school's internal network security while in
> kindergarten

Cracking school networks doesn't count.  Trust me, the security of
network's at schools is ALWAYS pathetic.  9 times out of 10 the server
isn't even headless!  AND they leave it in an unlocked room!  In that kind
of
situation the power switch becomes a denial of service attack...  Though,
I do know of people that where programming in assembler at the age of 5.
He also did trig math for fun at the age of 10.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
madhobby@geeky1.ebtech.net
"BETTER LIVING THROUGH RECKLESS EXPERIMENTATION" - Motto of The Mad Scientist
"Less talk, more synthahol." - Worf