RE: starship-design: RE: questions

David, Lee,
I DO have the a little extra time to work on the page, but have barely ok
page design/computer skills, and so I shouldn't do anything like take on a
big or complicated section until I get better at this sort of thing.  Also,
does anyone have the stuff that was behind the broken links? did said
stuff never get posted at all? Using Geocites sounds like an good idea to
me.
  -Nels Lindberg