starship-design: Re: New discussion

Hi Jim,

You touched the subject beaming (of either a probe or the starship itself).
I'd like you to read a rough summary of all the problems that this group has
come up with so far.

You should be able to find it here:

http://www1.tip.nl/~t596675/sd/beaming/beam.html

The document is still needs a lot of polishing, so if you find mistakes,
oddities let me know.

I'm not trying to shut you down here, but think it would be easier for
yourself to know most of the "facts" before you make up your mind.
I hope you have many questions afterwards, which will help me making that
document better.

Timothy