starship-design: Dare we walk in their footsteps?

NASA's Interstellar flight symoposium seemed to listen to ZPE/FTL ideas
(many of which come up with by amatuers). If we are going to attempt to
design starships, then we need to follow their example. If we don't have
the engineering knowhow, guess. Contact Marc G. Millis if you'd like to
read their analysis of the situation. If we dare walk in their
footsteps, then we should listen to theory. If its good enough for them
its good enough for us.

Kyle Mcallister

P.S.: I may be unresponsive for awhile, as hurricane Danny is causing
trouble down here with power and phone lines.