RE: starship-design: ZPF=inertia=gravity

Kevin,

I read a paper that Puthoff published on this several years ago. It is beginning to sound like space has a "structure" no matter which way you look at it. It is a long ways from figuring out what inertia is to controlling it however.

For instance, interfering with inertia could be the same thing as a Klingon Disintegrator <G>.

Several other new developents with Vacuum Fluctuation theory are also intriguing. Several physicists claim that the universe was created by a vacuum fluctuation that passed some critical threshold and became the universe. Of course this means there are new universes being created all the time! In fact, our universe may be nothing more than somebody's Physics 201 lab that got out of hand. (Be careful Kyle).

In another paper it was asserted that the virtual particles that become real particles are not subject to any sort of limiting amount, in other words we can have a single photon suddenly appear...or Zeta Triangularis. (Be Careful Kyle) <G>

Lee Parker