starship-design: 10^28

To everybody,

Kyle wrote at 06-17-97 19:57

... an energy density of in excess of 10^28 w/cm
would be required to maintain the negative gravitation on the
rear stator. We can't begin to produce this energy ...

As we know by know he made a mistake using cm instead of cm^2 instead of cm^3.

What most of us don't know yet, is that he also made a mistake in using Watt
instead of Joule.

This is at least what Kyle wrote when I asked him in a private letter.

Anyhow his words "energy density" seem to be more correct than the
scientific notation of his words.

Timothy