starship-design: Re: To the Hell with (semi-intelligent) computers...

At 8:28 PM 7/26/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:
>> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Fri Jul 26 20:11:41 1996
>>
>> >Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:08:48 -0500
>> >To: zkulpa@zmit1.ippt.gov.pl (Zenon Kulpa)
>> >From: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com (Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39)
>> >Subject: Re: starship-design: Thanks to Steve
>> >Cc: starship-design@lists.uoregon.edu, zkulpa@
>>                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> I kept geting this one bounced back at me.
>>
>Ohh, how do I hate those wise computers...
>
>Try to delete from your header any unwanted address(-es)
>before sending a message... The Reply All buttons
>produce such effects, especially when our Majordomo
>adds to the headers of messages he distributes out
>every piece of an address it finds in the incoming
>messages, and if it is not full, it adds - guess what?
>ITS OWN domain - darkwing.uoregon.edu - to it...
>
>Half the intelligence (that is, half-the-machine-intelligence)
>seems surely to be much worse than none  ;-((
>
>-- Zenon (still sane, but...)

Agreed.  It can be just cleaver enough to drive you crazy!

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)