RE: minor stuff...

>P.S. I've been thinking about something for the future of LIT that
>addresses
>all the various offers.  More on this tomorrow (or maybe later today)
>as I
>try to write down what I've been thinking about.

Okay, okay, it's been longer than I said it would
be (as usual).

Here's what I was thinking:
I'd like to have LIT spread out among everyone
who wants to "have" a piece of it.  There would
be a central site, and a lot of "satellite" sites.
The links back and forth would make it look
seamless.  Each person would be able to
maintain the part that is on their site.  Each
part would be on a different subject.  Spreading
it out like this would also make a "disaster"
(i.e. a crash or someone leaving, or whatever)
cause much less damage to the whole... only
to one part.

In any case, I'm all for Steve's mailing list.