Re: Space programs...

OK.. right now the programs are in JavaSCRIPT, not Java.
I don't plan on making them applets, because there is
really no reason to. I believe that Java is the future,
but I also know what its like to have a browser like
Lynx trying to view any web page (all of em are netscape
enhanced now!) so...

I don't care if we have CGI scripts, but for one thing,
I can't program them, unless someone has some web
space where I can test out CGI stuff. My web server
does not allow CGI scripts (meaning, I can't access
them.. error when I try) so... anyway, I would love
to do the CGI scripts, and yea I know we already have
'em, but if we make new programs, I'd be willing to
do them, as long as I have somewhere to test out the
CGI scripts so I can learn. Actually, Id like to
learn CGI anyway. Anybody?

(BTW, you know I'm just using you guys for web
 space, right? Oh, did I forget to tell you?!?)

;P

Hehe..