Re:

At 07:09 PM 7/12/96 GMT, Rex & Timothy wrote:
>Hi Ben,
>
>I saw your spacepro.htm page, maybe you should add the formula's with the
>fill-out form, it makes it easier for people to see what is actually
calculated.

Sure. I was actually planning on doing that tonite or tomorrow anyway!

>I wonder if translations in other languages are useful at all, if someone
>who only speaks Spanish would comment, I (and probably most other members)
>would not be able to respond. Besides that, I would like to be able to read
>"my own" writings. Also I belief that it is long time for people to learn a
>common language. I don't really mind if that language is English, Polish,
>French or whatever, it just happens to be that English is the most common
>language.

Refer to my foreign languages letter.

>If you are creating parts in different languages, that multiple groups will
>be created, that have few contacts with eachother.

Possibly...

But I really don't think that would happen. It would just allow foreign
speaking people to actually read our site, and maybe we would attract
some real genius from another country! Haven't you guys ever read.. um..
oh man, I can't remember the name! It might be "Eon", but I don't think
that's the book I'm talking about anyway. oh well

Ben