RE: image maps

>Client-side image maps are useful, as well.  More efficient and faster, too.
> But not all browsers
>support them.

Not all browser support tables either, I suppose it will take half a year
before most people have netscape 2 or better. Since it will take a while
before the LIT site will become accessable to the public, I don't think
client-side imagemaps will be a problem.
I think that the IIS format is a bigger problem for us, MAPEDIT doesn't
support that it, and I assume that the Kelly's Mac program to make imagemaps
doesn't either.

Timothy