[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Broken Draft on New Lit Server
- To: KellySt@aol.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, David@InterWorld.com, email@example.com, DotarSojat@aol.com
- Subject: Re: Broken Draft on New Lit Server
- From: T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl (Timothy van der Linden)
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 23:25:26 +0100
>> HELP DAVE!
>> I loaded my current draft of the Explorer Class, Starship Design status
>> report, and Support craft web documents, to your workstations prototype LIT
Did I miss something? Is this the new upcoming LIT site, that you Dave, were
talking about two weeks ago?
If so, what does it have a different URL than the old site?
Anyway, I've been busy updating my old calc.txt and transferring it to HTML:
It includes all formulas in transparent images. There is also a link to a
DOS executable program to calculate several values yourself (sorry Kelly, I
don't know how to make a Mac version).
Please tell me if it looks OK, if things don't look like they should, tell
me what browser you use. (I'm using one of the latest Netscape browsers for
Any suggestions/comments are welcome.
The formulas may look a bit too large, sorry for that, there are 3 options:
- Upgrade to a monitor & graphics card with higher resulotion ;)
- Increase font size by 3 or 4 points
- Accept the bigger formulas
The whole page is about 25Kb of text and 47Kb of small images.