Re: Broken Draft on New Lit Server

KellySt@aol.com wrote:

> HELP DAVE!
> I loaded my current draft of the Explorer Class, Starship Design status
> report, and Support craft web documents, to your workstations prototype LIT
> site.  But the links don't work right.  Most of the images don't come up, and
> some of the interdocument links arn't working.

Your links contain escaped characters instead of the
underscores that are actually there.  That's probably
what's wrong. Also, you back up one folder in the
directory structure, and then enter the wrong folder.
For instance,
.../Explorer%20Class%20folder/Explorer-Ovr.JPG
should probably be:
.../Explorer_Class/Explorer-Ovr.JPG
or, better yet, just:
Explorer-Ovr.JPG
since it's in the same directory.

> Oh Dave, mind if I up load a few meg of packground documents?  I figured it
> might make a good reference archive.  Also, my hard drive at work has a lot
> more space then the ones on my home computers, and some of the image files
> are bulky!.  If nothing else, if i could park some of the big files there for
> ftping to home later I would appreciate it.  (One of the 3d graphics data
> bases is 13 meg!)

Well, okay, but within reason.  Right now there's only
70 megs or so on the thing.

--
David Levine
Application Engineer