starship-design: Re: Spacedrive

Dear Thorsteinn Olafsson,

Thanks for your interest, but I'm no longer with NASA and the LIT site never
had any funding to do research and development.  Nor do we have connections
to aquire any.

Its sounds like you have a theoretical concept with no working hardware.
This will make it VERY hard to interest any investors, even if your concept
was less exotic.  You'll need either the support of a very well respected
scientist or institution (who will support your claim of a very promising
breakthrough), or you will need a testable prototype you can demonstrate to
the public and investors.  At the moment even the first would be unlikely to
get you investor support unless the device would offer MASSIVE profit.  Even
designers with fusion reactor designs considered promising by the US
government, can find little funding.

Sorry I have no helpful advice.

Good luck.

Kelly Starks