Re: starship-design: Is A Star Ship Practical Today ???

In a message dated 2/19/02 5:48:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

<<
 I said nothing about any particular machine. I've done the math. So have
 half a dozen other people on this list. It has NOTHING to do with mixing
 frames of reference, which by the way is what you are doing, not me.

 When you can post a properly formulated and correctly executed solution
 using the right formulas I will be happy to look at them in detail. So will
 others. This drivel isn't worth the time.

 Lee

Funny. Place the educational transcripts of  each of the dozen members of
this list end to end they just might equal to the length of mine just
counting my A's.

Calculate the actual max velocity of the given rocket engine, and establish
just a small degree of credibilty with me. Otherwise, unless you wright it
down nobody is going to pay any attention to what you say. Talk is cheap
Prove your notion of a   C speed limit with credible source.

Waiting....
Wating.......
Waiting........
Still waiting........