starship-design: Re: Proposition from Ukraine

Hi,
I'm not sure how you want to cooperate.  The group doesn't actively sponcer
research.  Actually we're not very active the last couple years.

Your idea of researching how to form structures out of lunar soil and
materials is a good one.  McDonnell Douglas and a large Japanese civil
engineering firm made some good progress on developing ways to cast concrete
out of lunar soil in hard vacuum.  Supposedly they could get better
structural properties then the best earth based concretes of the day.

Anyway I will CC the group on this response so they can add their comments
back to you.

Good luck!

Kelly Starks