Re: starship-design: Re: Proposition from Ukraine

> In a message dated 2/19/00 3:17:27 AM, apply@public.ua.net writes:
>
> >Hi!
> >
> >I am, Oleg V. Anokhin, Dr. of Chemistry from Ukraine.
> >
> >After re-election of President My Motherland continue move to a World Community.
> >I with My friends open site and start work for realize our self in a World
> >Market Place.
> >What do You think about such our possibilities for cooperation?
> >We know that My Ukraine have some interesting cooperation for launch some system.
> >Now, when Ukraine have a good relationships in all kind of life, our
> >knowledge will help us to cooperation.
> >
> >Now about our possibility:

Probably you can find some possibilities for cooperation on this subject
through the people grouped around the PERMANENT website
(PERMANENT = Projects to Employ Resources of the Moon and Asteroids
Near Earth in the Near Term):

http://www.permanent.com/

Have also a look at the URANOS Club website.

-- Zenon Kulpa

* * * * URANOS: Club for Expansion of Civilization into Space * * * *
http://www.uranos.eu.org/            Earth is the cradle of humanity,
uranos@uranos.eu.org         but one cannot live in a cradle forever.
                                          [Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky]