RE: starship-design: Wirelss power transmission

Would this work if I had multiple crystal receivers operating in parallel
so that more power can be achieved?  I think I will require more than
milliwatts.  I am not worried about any radio energy leaving the building,
since our building has been specially built as a faraday cage.  Once,
while working on a contained plasma, we pumped quite a bit of radio energy
into it and got miniscule results outside the building when checking for
leaks.

My ultimate goal here is to have the remote units not require any other
power other than that provided by the matrix as long as they remain in
range.  If the units move out of range of the matrix, then they would
switch to battery power.....but I do not want to rely on batteries as the
main source of power.

Also, there are no hardrives or any other magnetic media in the remote
units....they are composed completely of RAM and ROM (kinda like one big
virtual drive).

Thanks,
Fred