Fwd: starship-design: Re: FTL travel

STAR1SHIP@aol.com writes:

 > Einstein taught what I teach about the possibility of faster than
 > light graft. Your physics that you know cannot get there period. The
 > New knowledge that I bring to this group is Einsteins non publized
 > teachings of 1955 plus my new inventon knowledge that you could not
 > of possibly know about.

Please give a citation for these writings of Einstein that you believe
justify your position.  At best they are quite at odds with everything
else Einstein wrote about relativity.  If you claim that no one else can
see them because they are "non-publized" (sic) then you should not
expect us to believe that they exist or that they say what you claim
they say.

 > If you do not know how to read patent applications than consult an
 > attorney.

The patent office has never consistently taken physical reality into
account when reviewing or granting patent applications.  One is not
required to build a prototype to get a patent, and the existence of a
patent is not proof that a concept is physically realizable.

As I said, this mailing list is for discussing how to achieve
interstellar travel with what we do know about physics.  This has
disappointed more than previous subscriber with fanciful ideas.