starship-design: Re: FTL travel

STAR1SHIP@aol.com writes:
 > When a object reaches the effective range of the radar it does not need to
 > wait for a main bang pulse to arrive as they are continuly sent.

If your ship is going faster than the radar pulses then there is no way
for the radar pulses to reach an object in front of the ship before the
ship does.  That's as simple an explanation as there is.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for building a starship but when you talk
about physics it looks like you are stringing random words together
without any understanding.  The point of this mailing list is to talk
about how to build a starship using what we do know about physics, not
what we wish might be true, and certainly not based merely on wild
handwaving.