Re: starship-design: FTL and Special Relativity

> FTL is a IMPOSSIBLE problem with Special Relativity. Has anybody really
checked
> out Mr. Einstein's
> theories from first principles or has most people just taken his word
that that
> he is right?

First, SR is 'wrong'...General Relativity is the one of importance. As far
as whether or not GR is wrong, I don't know. One must perform experiments
to find out.

> Lucky for us somebody has questioned the math, and found a few mistakes
made.
> Check out
> http://www.autodynamics.org/ for the theory of autodynamics. Here FTL may
be
> restricted to
> special cases but much more work needs to be done, to find just what
conditions
> apply and to
> what.

Autodynamics was a theory to explain some subatomic interactions, and has
since been abandoned as it was found to be wrong. It does not replace
relativity correctly.

--Kyle R. Mcallister