Re: starship-design: FTL and Special Relativity

Steve VanDevender wrote:

> Oh please.  Autodynamics is just another pseudoscience crock.
> Einstein's math is just fine; he would have been laughed out of physics
> if he hadn't been able to do his math right.

People make mistakes and theories change over time. E=MC^2 and the fact
that gravity can bend light are major ideas put forth by Einstein. It is
in the fine details that mistakes can happen.

I feel that Autodynamics is a much sounder theory than SR, but so far
any hard tests to prove AD vs SR have not been done, and that is crux of
the matter.AD does explain several things to a far greater detail than SR
like perihelion advance of the planets venus,earth,mars... where SR can't.

--
"We do not inherit our time on this planet from our parents...
 We borrow it from our children."