Re: starship-design: Autodynamics, relativity, etc.

<SNIP>
	I've seen that site.  The fact that they complain about all the
criticism they've recieved makes them very hard to take seriously.  Thanks
for the book recommendations.  As to your next comment about relativity
being falsified, we already know both theories are "wrong" because they
are classical descriptions of a decidedly quantum world.  GR will
eventually (hopefully) be seen as the classical solution to some kind of
guage field theory.  Also, what is the "EPR" effect?
Best Regards,
Nels Lindberg