starship-design: Re: Even less Fun with Spacetime

Lee,

You answered me:

>>But do you have the same problems with the magnifier glass example I
presented?

>You know, I was thinking about your example right after I sent that last
>message. That has got to be the best analogy I have seen yet. Is it original?
>If so you are to be complemented...I liked it very much.

I cannot remember it seeing used with the twin paradox. So at least it was
original to me. Actually I was a bit surprised myself that there was an
analogy. I always had looked at timedilation as some sort of time-lense, but
never thought of using it in the twin paradox.

So yes, I'll take the complements as they come :)

Tim