RE: starship-design: Re: Even less Fun with Spacetime

Timothy,

But do you have the same problems with the magnifier glass example I presented?

You know, I was thinking about your example right after I sent that last message. That has got to be the best analogy I have seen yet. Is it original? If so you are to be complemented...I liked it very much.

I have a good one to explain the expansion of space that I use when somebody on the newsgroups gets confused. I will send it to you sometime.

Lee