RE: starship-design: Lalande 21185

Kyle,

I wasn't proposing to go there, I was amused by the mission profile. Thirteen thousand years? Who is he kidding? What rock is he hiding under?

Lee Parker

Long experience has taught me not to believe in the limitations indicated by purely theoretical considerations. These - as we well know - are based on insufficient knowledge of all the relevant factors."

Guglielmo Marconi