starship-design: FTL Drive designs

kyle writes:
 > an energy density of in excess of 10^28 w/cm

I can't make any sense of that unit.  W/cm^2 makes sense for a radiating
surface, and W/cm^3 makes sense as a unit of power generated per volume
of reaction, but W/cm?  I can't figure out a way to interpret energy per
unit time per unit distance.

Unfortunately, Kyle, without an explanation of how this drive is
supposed to WORK I can't take your explanation seriously.  You can't
just spew buzzwords; you have to explain this without making up the
underlying physics.