starship-design: Atmosphere is necesary!

Greetings again.

Found something interesting: An old newsletter circa 4/29/96 (its in the
records of old newsletters) said that you had sent a flyby mission. I
saw
the fractal images, so I ask myself, "why couldn't we get an atmosphere
reading?"
Heck, it was close enough, the green indicates life, the water is there.
How
about Atmospheric compostion. We desperately need to have this. Please
advise.
Perhaps I'm mistaken about the flyby, but composition is necessary!
Respond
whenever you have time.

			Thanks,
			Kyle Mcallister