starship-design: Zero point energy: Power source

Addenum to previous post:

I stopped to think about the Zero point energy idea, and I've changed my
mind.
I think it is perfectly reasonable to assume that zpe might be available
by 2050.
after all, look at how far along we've come since 1940! And the
energy output is simply incredible. I read an estimate of the
overall energy density being on the order of 1093 gms/cm^3! That
could easily be used to power our starship.  I think, although
many may disagree with me, that it could hold the potential to
powering a starship to relativistic speeds and, just possibly
BEYOND c. My starship design that I mentioned a few days ago, will
probably be considered at best, controversial. But I am an optimist,
and I think that it is within the scope of possibility. I'll have to
post more later on. Gotta run. And best of luck!

				Kyle Mcallister