Re: starship-design: Re: LIT site 2

At 9:55 AM 10/21/96, Kevin C Houston wrote:
>On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39 wrote about LIT2:
>

>> Would certain persons working on MARS and Argosey ship designs get their
>> stuff written up?  ;)
>
>EEEP!  Ooops, sorry about that.  I'll get on it right away.

Yes their are certain other reasons to move as version of LIT into your
account on your system.   ;)

>If anyone wants access to the URLy-bird site, Just E-mail me for the
>username/password.  since I can't offer eneryone a different password,
>I must know who's got access.  so please, if I give you the password,
>don't give it to anyone else, make them come through me.   If you don't
>think you'll be doing that much in the site, then please don't ask for
>the password.

Lets all remember this is Kevins busness site.  I>E. there are customers in
there with us.  SO BE CAREFUL!

>Also, I've had a few questions about listserv.  Since Steve's doing
>such a good job with the darkwing listsever, I wouldn't dream of
>messing that up.  so my answer is no; no listserv out of urly-bird.
>
>Later
>
>Kevin

As to list server, were still trying to come up with a good way to upload
our comments to the newsletter archive.  Currently I'm doing it manually.
Which impacts timelyness, and seems inefficent.

Ideas?

Kelly Starks                    Phone: (219) 429-7066    Fax: (219) 429-6859
Sr. Systems Engineer                                     Mail Stop: 10-39
Hughes defense Communications
1010 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808-4106
Email:  kgstar@most.fw.hac.com