starship-design: Europa

Kelly Starks writes:
 > In case anyone missed it, NASA anounced yesterday that Galaleo photos of
 > Europa show what looks like signed of a under ice liquid water ocean.  I.E.
 > a life zone.  All in all their having a good month!
 >
 > <Damn forgot to forward the anouncement here to forward out.>

Soon the alien starships will enter the Solar System and remove all
doubt :-)  We could then pick their brains for design concepts.

 > Kelly
 >
 > P.S.
 > Am I the only one who wasn't particularly suprized or impresed by the
 > Marian fossil discovery?

I actually wasn't that shocked by the concept; my reaction to
"Extraterrestrial life found" would be "Well, duh."  Considering the
tenuous nature of their evidence, I'm waiting to hear about further
results and analysis of that meteorite to see if anything more
conclusive develops.