starship-design: Europa

In case anyone missed it, NASA anounced yesterday that Galaleo photos of
Europa show what looks like signed of a under ice liquid water ocean.  I.E.
a life zone.  All in all their having a good month!

<Damn forgot to forward the anouncement here to forward out.>

Kelly

P.S.
Am I the only one who wasn't particularly suprized or impresed by the
Marian fossil discovery?

Kelly Starks                    Phone: (219) 429-7066    Fax: (219) 429-6859
Sr. Systems Engineer                                     Mail Stop: 10-39
Hughes defense Communications
1010 Production Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808-4106
Email:  kgstar@most.fw.hac.com