starship-design: Software cycle

I said that I'm not going to exercise any editorial control over the
content of postings to the starship-design list, but I will strongly
encourage starship-design list members to avoid sending non-topical
material to the list, like general humor postings.  The reason for
having this mailing list is to discuss starship design and space travel,
and I believe all subscribers will appreciate it remaining limited to
those topics.  I also ask that subscribers avoid cross-posting material
to other mailing lists or individual recipients if those postings could
generate non-topical followups to starship-design.