[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: minor stuff...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39)
- Subject: Re: minor stuff...
- From: Steve VanDevender <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 11:05:05 -0700
- Cc: Steve VanDevender <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Kevin 'Tex' Houston" <email@example.com>, Brandon Neill <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Philip Bakelaar <email@example.com>, Zenon Kulpa <firstname.lastname@example.org>, KellySt@aol.com, T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, David@InterWorld.com, email@example.com, DotarSojat@aol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, mkshp@IONET.NET
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Kelly Starks writes:
> I would suggest we not only bundel say weekly newsletter, but we include
> them, and the last couple months worth, in the LIT newsletter archive.
> First because we cover a lot of stuff; and because it makes the site look
> active, not dead.
I have an archive of most of the mini-LIT mail since we started the
impromptu mailing list. I would also want to keep an archive as part of
maintaining the mailing list, which could also be a start towards
offering a digest version to subscribers that want it in that form.