Re: minor stuff...

> From stevev@efn.org Tue Jul 23 19:42:08 1996
>
> Let me restate what I'm proposing:
>
> I would create a mailing list, for the purposes of this example
> mini-lit@hexadecimal.uoregon.edu.
> [...]
Of course I am for it.
Individual tracking of the list of addresses is a pain in the neck,
and it often lead to missing some members or sending posts
to unwilling recipients when members come and go, or change addresses.
I wondered why it was not made from the beginning of this
"mini-LIT" list (I still really do not understand why the old
newsletter arrangement became defunct, as the WWW pages on SUNsite
are accessible all the time...).

-- Zenon