[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: minor stuff...
- To: "'Brandon Neill'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Steve VanDevender'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: minor stuff...
- From: David Levine <David@InterWorld.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 09:47:56 -0400
- Cc: "'Philip Bakelaar'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Kevin 'Tex' Houston'" <email@example.com>, "'Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'Zenon Kulpa'" <email@example.com>, "'KellySt@aol.com'" <KellySt@aol.com>, "'T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl'" <T.L.G.vanderLinden@student.utwente.nl>
- Cc: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'rddesign@WOLFENET.COM'" <rddesign@WOLFENET.COM>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'DotarSojat@aol.com'" <DotarSojat@aol.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Cc: "'mkshp@IONET.NET'" <mkshp@IONET.NET>
>Actually, I have been thinking about offering this very service. I
>at least two permanently-connected machines I would be able to run such
>a list from (jcomm.uoregon.edu and hexadecimal.uoregon.edu), and this
>list is small enough and low enough in traffic that I could even run
Definately make things easier. I guess the main question is how much
the list grow? Perhaps this could be a temporary solution until the new
is up and running, very popular, and a full-blown, multi-hundred-member
seems like a real possibility?
P.S. I've been thinking about something for the future of LIT that
all the various offers. More on this tomorrow (or maybe later today) as
try to write down what I've been thinking about.