RE: minor stuff...

>Actually, I have been thinking about offering this very service.  I
>have
>at least two permanently-connected machines I would be able to run such
>a list from (jcomm.uoregon.edu and hexadecimal.uoregon.edu), and this
>list is small enough and low enough in traffic that I could even run
>the
>list manually.

Definately make things easier.  I guess the main question is how much
will
the list grow?  Perhaps this could be a temporary solution until the new
site
is up and running, very popular, and a full-blown, multi-hundred-member
list
seems like a real possibility?

David

---------

P.S. I've been thinking about something for the future of LIT that
addresses
all the various offers.  More on this tomorrow (or maybe later today) as
try to write down what I've been thinking about.