Re: Still Javascript

Kelly Starks x7066 MS 10-39 wrote:

> At 5:25 PM 7/18/96, Rex & Timothy wrote:
> >The next hot thing could only be a better scripting language, I doubt if it
> >would be worth the effort (Java still has some expansion possibilities).
>
> People used to say the same thing about DOS, and P.C.s are much more mature
> then the web.  At this point nothings so basic about the web that we can be
> sure about it.
>
> Kelly

Hmm, I wonder.  First of all, all DOS programs still work on any PC.  Second,
Windows 95 (the latest operating system from microsoft) still has a DOS base
it's hidden and concealed, but it's there just the same.  I suppose the same
thing will happen to Java, it will be old and worn out, but it will still be
compatable with Netscape 5.0

--
Kevin "Tex" Houston 	http://umn.edu/~hous0042/index.html

Every time a third party candidate comes up, both major parties say:
"You can't vote for him, you'll just be handing the election to the other guy"
Well, Democrat and Republican are just two different names for the same thief,
So what does it really matter?  This time I'm voting Libertarian.
Harry Browne for President.  http://www.HarryBrowne96.org/   (800) 682-1776