Re: Decadent coke-drinkers

At 7:59 PM 7/11/96, Zenon Kulpa wrote:

>>in his

>> >Ehem, try again...
>> >Actually I am making ten times this a month (really... ;-))
>>
>> Really?  ;)
>>
>> A crule streak wants me to tell you what I make at a job so boring I have
>> time to do all this web work.  (Hint: the soviets didn't call us decadent
>> capitalists for nothing!)  ;)
>>
>Yes, I should know, I was working for two years+ in the States.
>And taking into account our former quarrels about one-way missions,
>I am now doubly sure...  ;-)
>
>> <Resist resist!>
>>
>Yep, that seems your last chance, you rotting coke-drinkers...  ;-)

Oh don't be pithy, or we'll buy your country and kick you out!  <Hum?  The
dutch seem pretty hard up for real estate, and this doesn't have the wet
basemaent problems!  Oh, TIM!!>

>> With your credentials here, I could get realy filthy rich!
>>
>That's not so easy as it seems (I tried ;-).

Well we don't show everything to the tourists.  (Says the guy who got Laid
of fromNASA and baited out to Ft. Wayne Indiana.)

Seriously thou I ran into another Ex_polish Physisit named Ion <image my
disbeleafg>  Who was selling cars outside of Washington.

>> <Stop drooling on the keyboard!>
>>
>Who, me? The candidate for a one-way mission??  ;-)

I supose their isn't a lot of jobs for latent Kamakazies.

>> From kgstar@most.fw.hac.com Thu Jul 11 18:29:53 1996
>>
>> >Note some anchors are in Polish - they usually point to sites
>> >in Poland, but most of them have English versions of their pages too.
>> >Note also repetitions of some links - they came from aliases
>> >made to put the entry in several thematic categories to which it fits.
>> >Note also that I have posted all these links in HTML through my LIT alias,
>> >so you should receive it by e-mail too, and twice at that...
>> >
>> >-- Zenon
>>
>> If anything fails during testing we'll come looking for you.  ;)
>>
>> Kelly
>>
>Would you have enough vigor,
>you deteriorated two-way-couch-potatoes?  ;-))
>
>-- Zenon the Nasty though Otherwise Quite Amiable

No but I can hire some muscular weird folks from your area.  (Did I mention
a grandfather of mine was a Royal Causac gard?  (I know I misspelled that.)
I hear they really don't like Poles.)

Or

In cyber space you can't run or hide.  <Sick'em cyber dog!>

Kelly  <May the hounds of cyber-hell chew on your E-mail>  Starks

Kelly Starks                       Internet: kgstar@most.fw.hac.com
Sr. Systems Engineer
Magnavox Electronic Systems Company
(Magnavox URL: http://www.fw.hac.com/external.html)