RE: New? LIT site.

>Hum, I noticed some of the TOCs work and some don't.  For example the the
>Main Toc takes you to the Exploorer TOC.  But a selection in that just
>bounces you back.

Yeah, I only did the first one so far.  Sorry.

>Great!  I'll take a crack at it and load the new stuff in your site for
>review.  Since I seem to be the only one whos hates the Lunar Institute of
>Technology name I'll leave it on the master home page <sigh>.

Heh.  <Grin>.  Well, if you want, maybe we can take out the "Est. 2032"
stuff
and put ourselves more solidly in the present, designing a starship for
sixty-odd
years from now (rather than our current designing a starship for the
"present day"
in 2055 or whatever...).  We call ourselves "LIT" because we're staking a
claim... When
we DO return to the moon, the eastern edge of Copernicus is OURS to
establish
a school at....

-David