OTP

Anyone out there with a fast connection (ISDN or above), Netscape 3.0 beta,
and
a Windows machine want to help me test out a multiplayer java game?

I need to see what its response time is over the internet in general.

Already tried MSIE (doesn't work yet... java support very buggy) and Mac
(doesn't work
yet... java support very buggy) and I'm not ready to test over modems yet.
But
our local subnet tests have been very positive so far.  Anyway, it's fun -
whaddya say?